Equities & Derivatives
Equities and Derivatives : Top Banner
Equities and Derivatives : Main Content
- Trade anywhere & anytime
Enjoy access to a selection of online trading tools to make convenient tradings through a personal platforms of your choice.
- Competitive brokerage fees
Enjoy rates of 0.05% or Minimum RM8.00 (inclusive Service Tax at 6%) for Equities Trading.
- Negotiable brokerage rates
No elements of 'Riba’ such as contra service charge, interest charges and interest income.
Fees Schedule (Equities)
Stamp duties : Principal agreement (i.e. 0.5% of facility limit)
*Stamp duty rebate is subjected to Terms & Conditions Apply.
Subsidiary agreement – Nominal (RM10.00 each)
CDS Opening fee : RM10.00
|Brokerage||0.05% Min RM8|| |
< RM100k 0.6% @ > RM100k 0.4% Min RM40 for offline trade
< RM100k 0.4% @> RM100k 0.2% Min RM28 For online trade
|Trust Account Interest||1.90%||2.35%|
|Trading Limit||0.99X for cash||3X for cash |
2X (Share Capping) for share
Note: Intraday- 0.15% min RM40 for Offline Trade 0.15%min RM28 for Online Trade. Brokerage fees are subject to 6% Service Tax.
STATEMENT OF FEES & CHARGES FOR eDIRECT CASH ACCOUNT
|eDirect||0.05% Min RM8|
|Collateralized Tradingemail@example.com% min RM40 for Offline Trade firstname.lastname@example.org% min RM28 for Online Trade|
|Intraday||0.15% min RM40 for Offline Trade 0.15%min RM28 for Online Trade|
|Trust Account Interest|
|eDirect||0.99x for cash|
|Collateralized Trading||3X for cash |
2X (Share Capping) for share
Fees Schedule (Derivatives)
|Brokerage / Contract||Intraday||Overnight|
Note: Rates quoted above are subject to 6% SST
IDSS allows eligible clients to sell securities first and buy the same securities later.
IDSS order can be executed online via trading platforms
- Clients are required to open a designated trading account for IDSS trading in the name of Amsec Nominees (Tempatan/Asing) Sdn Bhd.
- Clients must have an active Personal Trading Account with AmInvestment Bank Bhd (‘the Bank’)
- Clients are required to comply with the prescribed terms and conditions and requirements set out by the Bank.
* For more information, kindly contact our Dealer Representative or remisier
All clients will be required to complete the following documentations prior to participating in IDSS:
a) Terms and Conditions for Intraday Short Selling that covers:
- the SBL terms with the Bank to borrow Eligible Securities or purchase ISSBNT Eligible Securities to settle potential failed trades in the event any IDSS executed by the Client are not closed out by the end of the day;
- the IDSS risk disclosure statement;
- the written declaration from the Client that he/she/they fully understand the IDSS requirements in accordance with Bursa rules and that the Client is not associated with the body corporate that issued or made available the Approved Securities to which the IDSS is to be entered.
- Client’s acceptance of the salient terms and conditions set-out by the Bank for trading IDSS with the Bank.
b) Account Application Forms and all the required supporting documents (applicable to new clients only). Client may require to submit updating form/ latest information for existing clients
c) Nominees Agreement (where applicable
*Once eligibility criteria are met and approved, the Bank will open a designated IDSS trading and a CDS account for the client to trade IDSS.
Fees & Schedule
Fees for cost of borrowing securities for purpose of IDSS settlement
RM150.00 per matched borrowing
3.00% of the borrowed securities value per matched borrowing / per annum (daily calculated) with minimum of RM50.00
Email: [email protected]
(Mon - Fri : 8:30am - 5:30pm)
(Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays: Closed)